Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Yes We have Body Wash!! LOL


Today's shopping trip with my Mom and Hubby was lots of fun and saved a lot of money!!
Here is how I did it:

We went to Walgreens First... At Walgreens they have a sale going on with the Gillette Fusion Razors where they are on sale for $10 plus I had a $4 off coupon but when I buy it I got a $5 RR for purchasing the razor so with tax it only cost me .89 cents per razor!!
Suave body wash was bought at both Walgreens and Target...
They were pretty much free..The body wash was on sale for $1.89 and I had a B1G1 Free coupon with took $3 off of my purchase so it was only about .90 for every two!
Then at Target The BBQ sauce was on sale for $1.20 and I had a $1/1 coupon which made each one only .20 cents!!
The other things were found on the clearance rack at Target and I had coupons to match up to the clearance price!
Some really good finds today!! Make sure that you are signing up for free samples when you see them advertised on facebook, I got 4 coupons in the mail this week for 2 free suave hair products, 1 free bag of sweet potato french fries and 1 free container of wipes!!
It is worth a couple minutes to fill out your address! Also visit allyou.com ..they have a new free
sample everyday!!

Hey, don't forget that you do NOT wanna miss out on Whitley/Bridge Church this week..JJ Weeks Band will be there!! First service is tomorrow night at the Bridge at 7pm! See you there! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment