Monday, May 23, 2011

I love Target coupons!!

Do you realize the actual value of a Target coupon??
If you take a manufacturers coupon and match it with a Target coupon then Target will let you stack
them together for even more savings!! I love Target shopping..check out what I got there today!



Alright after matching up my coupons, I went shopping this morning at Target and I got:

10 Suave Women's Body Wash- They were on sale for $1.59 and I had a B1G1 coupon! (News and Observer- yesterday)

2 Right Guard Men's Body Wash - Another B1G1 coupon!

2 Insect Repellents for the Garden, B1G1 coupon (News and Observer)

2 Wonka Chocolate bars (not shown cause they were chillin' in the fridge) B1G1 (News and Observer)

1 Colgate toothpaste

1 Colgate toothbrush with free toothpaste mini

Gushers, Quaker Soft Granola and Fruit by the Foot

3 Lip glosses, 2 nail polish, and 1 eyeshadow set

Oh and a case of Mountain Dew for the Hubs :)

The total was $88.98 and I only paid $33.94!!

It certainly pays to stack those Target coupons...You can print coupons off of their website and they also print off at the register now..they got new registers in Goldsboro last night! :)

I wanna hear about your coupon victory...Please share with me also!
Remember to keep all our kids in your prayers as EOGs start tomorrow! I can hardly believe that
this school year is also over...it is amazing!! Gotta start planning some fun stuff for summer.

Summer? It seems like yesterday was Christmas. Happy Monday all!




No comments:

Post a Comment